Victory Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
How to Use the Victory Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer for more information on this product visit www.careshop.co.uk
TOOL USE AND CARE
• Do not use a machine that is broken or damaged in any way.
• Do not alter the machine by adding or removing parts.
• Do not restrict the motor air inlet area.
• Do not tamper with the output nozzle.
• Do not allow the machine to operate unattended.
• Do not stand in water or hold over water while operating machine.
• Do not use outdoors when it’s raining.
• Do not use cordless sprayer if switch does not turn it on or off. A cordless sprayer
that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
• Disconnect battery pack from cordless sprayer or place the switch in the locked or
OFF position before making any adjustments, refilling the tank or storing the cordless
sprayer. Such preventative safety measures reduce the risk of starting the cordless
• Store idle cordless sprayer out of reach of children and other untrained
persons. Cordless sprayers are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
• When battery pack is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects like: paper clips,
coins, keys, nails, screws, or other small metal objects that can make a connection from
one terminal to another. Shorting the battery terminals together may cause sparks, burns,
or a fire.
• To clean the sprayer use soap, water and a damp cloth to wipe clean. To
clean internal components run water through the sprayer for 3 minutes.
Important Safety Instructions for Battery Packs
Your cordless sprayer uses a Victory Innovations, 16.8 volt Lithium Ion battery pack. The
battery pack is not fully charged out of the carton. Before using the battery pack and
charger, read the safety instructions below. Then follow charging procedures outlined.
CAUTION: The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated.
Do not disassemble, store in extreme heat or cold. Keep battery away from children. Do not disassemble. Do
not dispose of in fire or incinerate.
Do not attempt to disassemble the battery or remove any component projecting from the
battery terminals. The battery and charger have no user serviceable parts. Fire or injury may
result from tampering prior to disposal, protect exposed terminals with heavy insulating tape
to prevent shorting.
DANGER: Electrocution hazard. Never attempt to open the battery pack for any reason. If
battery pack case is cracked or damaged, do not insert into charger. Electric shock or
electrocution may result.
WARNING: Fire hazard. Do not store or carry battery so that metal objects can contact
exposed battery terminals. For example, do not place battery in aprons, pockets, toolboxes,
product kit boxes, drawers, etc., with loose nails, screws, keys, etc.
Battery pack must be securely attached to the cordless sprayer. If battery pack is
detached, personal injury may result.
• Do not incinerate the battery pack even if it is severely damaged or is completely
worn out. The battery pack can explode in a fire.
• Charge the battery packs only with a Victory Innovations charger.
• DO NOT splash or immerse in water or other liquids.
• Do not store or use the tool and battery pack in locations where the temperature
may reach or exceed 105°F (40 ̊) (such as outside sheds or metal buildings in
• Damaged battery packs should be recycled.
• Transporting batteries can possibly cause fires if the battery terminals
inadvertently come in contact with conductive materials such as keys, coins,
hand tools and the like.
• TheUS Department of Transportation Hazardous Material Regulations (HMR) prohibits
transporting batteries in commerce or on airplanes (i.e., packed in suitcases and carryon luggage) UNLESS they are properly protected from short circuits. When
transporting individual batteries, make sure that the battery terminals are protected and
well insulated from materials that could contact them
and cause a short circuit.
Important Safety Instructions for Battery Cha rgers
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
This manual contains important safety instructions for
battery chargers. Before using charger, read all instructions and cautionary markings on
charger, battery pack, and product using battery pack.
DANGER: Electrocution hazard. 120 volts are present at charging terminals. Do not
probe with conductive objects.
WARNING: Shock hazard. Do not allow any liquid to get inside charger.
CAUTION: Burn hazard. To reduce the risk of injury, charge only Victory Innovations
rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may burst causing personal injury and
Victory Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
CAUTION: Under certain conditions, with the charger plugged in to the power supply, the
exposed charging contacts inside the charger can be shorted by foreign material. Foreign
materials of a conductive nature such as, but not limited to, steel wool, aluminum foil, or any
buildup of metallic particles should be kept away from charger cavities. Always unplug the
charger from the power supply when there is no battery pack in the cavity. Unplug charger