We now offer a full decontamination service for all your mattresses.
The service we offer conforms to the most current legislation and guidance from industry recognised bodies.
- CFPP 01-04
- Infection Prevention Society (IPS)
- British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA)
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- UK Department of Health
This is how we operate the decontamination facilities that we have:
Non-directional (one-way) flow from
Contaminated equipment entering the centre to clean equipment being returned to the client – contaminated equipment enters via the red zone and is completely segregated from clean equipment in the blue zone.
Mattress covers and cell systems undergo
Thermal decontamination in state of the art Miele washer-extractors – specialist cleaning component then continues to kill bacteria for up to 72 hours after the cycle has finished.
We offer a collection/drop off directly to the client
- The systems will be tested by our qualified technicians and if any repairs are required we will contact the client with the faults and costs of repairs.
- Quick turnaround, and an optional hire facility whilst your systems are being decontaminated.
- We also include red bag for future collections and a decon certificate.