The Oak sling is a widley used universal product made of the highest quality raw materials. As one of our best selling items within the Mackworth range, this general purpose sling naturally comes with the usual standards expected of our specialist teams.
Available with or without a shaped head section, this item can be made to individual patient requirements. Oak is simple to use but supportive when you need it most.
- Colour coded straps or clips
- Various fabrics available
- Webbing pocket
- Modesty loop
- Embroidered weight & serial number label
- Colour coded binding
- Height adjustable for multi- patient application
- Patient & environment specific
- Allows tidy storage of webbing, when not in use
- Protects patient dignity
- LOLER compliant – does not wash out at high temperatures
- Determines sling size by use of a neat boundary